We at The Fountain believe that every voice should be heard, and that every challenge should be respected and can offer insight into our own lives.
We all face new challenges in our lives. They can be massive undertakings, such as moving across a country and beginning a new school. Or sometimes the more routine tasks, such as getting out of the bed in the morning while undergoing depression, can themselves be massive challenges.
We want to hear about your challenges and how you mentally, physically, and/or spiritually prepare for them.
How do you find strength when you feel it does not exist? And what have you learned, or are learning, from your challenges?
- Deadline for submissions: March 1, 2020
- Contest open to all writers worldwide
- Ideal word count to be between 1,500 and 2,500
- Submit yours at https://forms.gle/pQj93gNvZiDGd4GaA.
November 1, 2020
Deadline for submissions:
March 1, 2020
May 31, 2020
- 1st Place - $1,000
- 2nd Place - $500
- 3rd Place - $300
- Two Honorable Mentions - $150 each